Wednesday, February 17, 2016

An Action Man: -thesis-


In 2 Nephi and Doctrine & Covenants there is a line about creation for "things to act and things to be acted upon." Now, at the top of the food chain, we are actors. Well, not actors, but we should be the ones to act. To do. To be. We are the ones that must do. Be priesthood men! Be action men! 

-thesis- position

Men hold your positions
We will not be moved nor requisitioned
Fighting for a mission
verses minions of the unholy definition
I plan to remand
I stand and demand
A battle for peace and
The battle for me and
My fam, my friends, my home
If true we will stand alone
But ye will not be left alone
Because once you get out of the friend zone
You’ll learn to kneel down in the end zone
Where you from?
Who you with?

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time. Its extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post.
    IV Wellness La Quinta CA

    ReplyDelete